This is 3 hours 30min hiking & Lunch included
More than scenic Thousands of Red Torii Gates, We’ll show you authentic holly spots, summit shrine, gate factory by an alternative peaceful bamboo forest path
We’d like to take you to the authentic part of Fushimi as holly mountain, which you would ‘t find otherwise.
- Sightseeing of main shrine and Thousands of Red Gates with explanation of its history and cultural background.
- Easy walking through peaceful bamboo and cedar tree forest path, visiting authentic holy spots (worship stones & waterfall ) and gate factory.
- Climbing forest route to the Summit shrine (20 min). The summit is 233m. Then I’ll show you around the summit shrine. If you want, you can pray at the shrine.
- Photo-Shooting Part. On the way down, I’ll show you lots of photogenic spots, where usually with few people, so you can take much nicer photo than other visitors. Visit historical mountain hat for Japanese tea & boild egg break. You can also enjoy breath-taking panorama view of Kyoto city from the viewpoint.
- Lunch in the best Soba restaurant in Fushimi. Yummy Japanese noodle Soba wrap up the tour.
After lunch, you can enjoy walk exciting food stand street of Fushimi town where I showed you on the way.
6500yen / 1 person
(Up to 12 people)
09:00 – 13:00 (4 Hours)
In front of JR INARI Staion’s exit.
Japanese Tea & boiled egg in hut
You can enjoy Japanese hot tea and boiled egg in the scenic mountain hut for tea break.
Japanese Soba Noodle & Inari Sushi
After Hiking, the guide will take you to a traditional famouse restaurant. You can
Please come in comfortable clothes, shows, and Hands-free backpack for hiking.
The paths are well organized, but you need to climb up some stairs and steep soil road.
The time schedule differs by walking speed.
This is a hiking tour. Total walking time is approximate 3hours 30min including rest. Basically, the path is very well organized and flat except for the last 20 min forest climbing route to the summit. The last 20 part’s path is mainly stairs, the condition is always very nice. So everybody who can walk 3-4 hours including 20-30 stairs can join this tour. If you have any worries about the walking course, be free to ask us.
The tour will be operated in a raining day also, except very heavy rain like a typhoon coming. Actually, it is not bad in the raining day and sometimes you can enjoy more beauty without many people.
It can be connected with “Cycle Around Kyoto Hidden Gems & Gion NightWalk” in the same day.
7 days or more Full refund
3~6 days 20%
2~2 days 50%
0~1 days Non-refundable